View/download PDF: Scanned document
Author: Perry Lithgow Partnership
Work commenced on 9th March 1987 and continued over a period of 10 weeks. The first 9 weeks were carried out in conjunction with the Courtauld Institute of Art Wall Paintings course, with two groups of three students working under our supervision, each group working for 3 weeks with 3 weeks of overlapping. The programme consisted of conservation work to two areas – the tomb in the north east corner of the north choir transept, the so – called William of Perth tomb; and the southern bay of the east end of the Crypt.
To cite this work:
Perry Lithgow Partnership (1987) Rochester Cathedral [William of Perth tomb c. 1350 and Crypt Eastern end, South East bay]. Perry Lithgow Partnership treatment record.
To link to this article: https://rochestercathedralresearchguild.org/bibliography/1987-02
Published online: 8th January 2018
General Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced by permission of the Dean and Chapter of Rochester Cathedral. All rights reserved to the authors.
Any views and opinions expressed in this work are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of either the Research Guild or the Dean and Chapter.